• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

They never forgave him for the shit when Fosun came in. He gets nothing. To call him a mouthpiece is laughable.
He does mate, they give him stuff like all the medical info when we flew back from the Besiktas game - but it's basically what they want him to know and put out there (because he does have an audience, and it's always stuff that paints us in a good light).

Unless someone goes rogue he won't get much on transfers, see him going all in on Kieffer Moore (think Tim, think) when clearly it was never going to happen.

No. Of course it wouldn’t. I borrow your car and prang it I’m liable and your insurance is irrelevant. We both lose.
Not really a like for like analogy is it.

For example, if he gets injured for the season we could just cancel the loan depending on the terms agreed, meaning zero liability for Wolves. The insurance would be to cover his wages/value.

ffs

I'm going to remain skeptical of a talksport link for now just so I don't get my hopes up. My other fear is United have come in for Ruben...

I was skeptical until I saw he was the one who broke our Hwang interest first.

I don’t think United have come in for Ruben. James will offset the fee paid for Ronaldo.

I was skeptical until I saw he was the one who broke our Hwang interest first.

I don’t think United have come in for Ruben. James will offset the fee paid for Ronaldo.
hope you are right!

If a good player who's currently crocked is what we can get, I'll take it in a pinch.

Fucking Mendes, riding in to save the club's arses again.

Would be happy with Sanches. Would also be happy with MGW going out on loan if we do bring Sanches in.

What I wouldn’t be happy with, is us chasing around all window for a defender that was never realistically coming here, because - for the tenth or so time in this thread in the last week - it will show us that Jeff Shi still hasn’t learnt his lesson.

100% of Wolves fans wanted a first team CB this window. Not another back up who is no better than what we already have.

If I started a new job, got given assurances from the higher ups about the resources available and they fucked up and failed to provide them, I absolutely would be considering my position. Who wouldn't?
And I'm sure your chirpy optimism would be sadly missed by any employer, I tell you what, If Bruno resigns day after tomorrow, I will publicly apologise and donate £50 to a charity of your choice.

IF we signed Botman and Sanches tomorrowt that'd be a rather excellent window imo.

Would be happy with Sanches. Would also be happy with MGW going out on loan if we do bring Sanches in.

What I wouldn’t be happy with, is us chasing around all window for a defender that was never realistically coming here, because - for the tenth or so time in this thread in the last week - it will show us that Jeff Shi still hasn’t learnt his lesson.

100% of Wolves fans wanted a first team CB this window. Not another back up who is no better than what we already have.
It shouldn't be up to him as he knows fuck all about football.

So it's either we outsource the vast majority of our stuff to Mendes (most likely), we trust Sellars to actually be a DoF with a proper recruitment team behind him, or we go 1990s and hand everything to the head coach/manager.

I don't want Jeff Shi signing players for us full stop, no more than you'd trust me to buy you a car when I can't even drive.

Back