• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Vinicius, Olmo, Ocampos, Guedes, Palinha, Sanches, Botman… and many, many more - and we’re left emptying our pockets to Cardiff for fucking Kieffer Moore.

Absolutely clueless. Shi is genuinely taking the piss at this point.
No doubt. Our recruitment is looking a complete shambles at the moment. If we got Kamara, maybe save a bit of face, but Keiffer Moore? If Stan Cullis was alive today he’d be turning over in his grave…

All seems a bit desperate and scatter gun now, sadly I think my prediction around lunch time is still going to stand.

In all honesty, you’ve both personally insulted one another over the past nine or ten pages when someone could have just taken the moral high ground in the first place and ignored the other or opted not to respond. I appreciate there isn’t much transfer activity to discuss, but it has interjected in discussion for other members.

If I took action for every time someone personally insulted another on TWF, there’d be hardly anyone left.
#fact!

I think it could still be a mad few hours yet. Cardiff will want a decent whack for Moore as they’ll need to replace him.

C27773C9-39F9-4BB1-BE63-2C220010B97F.jpeg

I don’t want to read a single comment on here defending this man or his recruitment ‘team’.

Fucking clueless.

“Put off by his price tag”. I mean, I’m glad. But you must have a rough idea how much they cost! They aren’t going to give him away are they!

It just makes no sense, he would be what 4th choice striker behind Raul, Silva and Hwang?
He's 29, so no sell on fee and Cardiff clearly are going to get about 8mill out of us, when we should be using that cash to strengthen positions we need to!

Ludicrous.

£800 season tickets for Keiffer Moore!! :ROFLMAO:

It just goes against Fosun's philosophy doesn't it?

His age, profile, lack of re sale value. Just why!?

Looks like neither of the recent rumours will come off Kamara unenthusiastic about a move to us and the Moore price tag to high.
Last season’s painful stuff won’t help nor will three straight defeats so far this.

I'm confident of a good, big signing. SSN are clearly using that colour scheme for a reason..?
🤔

Actually not this time! I agree. That was me taking the piss a bit. I am just as disappointed as you.
Ah, my bad mate. Totally misread the tone of your post 😂

We have to laugh or we’ll cry. Worst of all, it’s so ridiculously predictable. I’m astounded there are still people out there (and there are a few on this board!) who believe what comes out of Shi/the clubs mouths. Full of shite, the lot of them.

Apart from Bruno. I feel really sorry for him.

Back