• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

We ain’t signing anyone in January.
Trying to think of January window signings we have made and can only think of Podence. It’s not a time we make signings. But neither is the summer apparently…

I’ll be very happy to be proven wrong, but if we are 10-14 by January I can see them sitting on their hands.
You could be right but if the right player is available and we don't act, its criminal

Jose and Eggert too....
I should have qualified that by saying ‘worthwhile signings in January’. Neither of those count. At least Podence has the potential to make a contribution even though last season he was poor.

I should have qualified that by saying ‘worthwhile signings in January’. Neither of those count. At least Podence has the potential to make a contribution even though last season he was poor.
Dean Sturridge?

But yes, i get your general point, although our January signings have often been part desperation.

Frimpong, another player in the Cutrone and Eastwood band of men that had far more fan adoration than their ability deserved.

Ok, ok! Let me rephrase the question: under Fosun, how many players have we signed in the January window that have made a meaningful and worthwhile contribution and have gone on to be established members of the squad?

There, that’s better…

Fuck’s sake, ask a simple question… 😂😂

Back