• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Willian Jose should be sent back to where he came from as he will never be adequate cover for Raul Jiminez.

We need a striker who can score goals in the PL, is prepared to sit on the bench when required, will be a good role model for Fabio and won't cost the earth to buy.

I suggest David McGoldrick.

Well his bio is

"Just a verminous little rat trying to get ahead."

Willian Jose should be sent back to where he came from as he will never be adequate cover for Raul Jiminez.

We need a striker who can score goals in the PL, is prepared to sit on the bench when required, will be a good role model for Fabio and won't cost the earth to buy.

I suggest David McGoldrick.

Thats gold.

Barely Championship standard goalscorer and 34 in November.

If we sign him I'll be the first one in line muttering ambishun and wringing my wrists demanding to know where the monies gone!

That's why twitter is an utter cess-pit that makes Mos Eisley seem decent
I do go on Twitter, but honestly, I don’t know if it’s just a vocal minority or the world actually does need nuking and we just try start again.

Wolves stuff fine, people’s opinions can vary on that. But current affairs stuff or things like Alex Scott getting the FF gig, for people to 1) think what they’re thinking and 2) post it on the internet. Utterly mind blowing. I can only hope it is just a minority.

I do go on Twitter, but honestly, I don’t know if it’s just a vocal minority or the world actually does need nuking and we just try start again.

Wolves stuff fine, people’s opinions can vary on that. But current affairs stuff or things like Alex Scott getting the FF gig, for people to 1) think what they’re thinking and 2) post it on the internet. Utterly mind blowing. I can only hope it is just a minority.
Twitter's fine enough if you know when to avoid looking at replies. That definitely includes Wolves stuff.

I'm not sure how much of it is genuine though, at least that's what I hope

When the internet first became popular there was a phrase along the lines of "nice guy + keyboard + internet anonymity = complete raging moronic fucktard"

Vinicius for £26m is doing the rounds. Can't see it myself
I just can't see us having Raul, Vinicius and Silva in the squad next season.

Maybe we're working on buying someone and sending Silva on loan there for a season as part of the deal

Vinicius hasn't looked very good at all when he's played for Spurs. I suppose he did alright against Marine.

Absolutely do not see Fabio going out on loan.

Back