• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

and just seen the the Zouma to West Ham move is on the verge of collapsing (earlier it was reported he was having a medical but that looks like the usual SM rubbish).
Think Sevilla set a deadline of Friday for the Kounde deal to be sorted
I did say his demands were outlandish

Looks like a physical beast, him and Mosquera would be a rather imposing pair together.

He’s a very Wolves signing - young, played plenty of games at a top level but plenty of room to improve.

I did say his demands were outlandish
Not him apparently. Personal terms agreed. Seems at the last moment West Ham have changed their mind on how they want to pay for him and Chelsea have told them to piss off, original deal or nowt.

Sounds like West Ham are also after Caleta-Car (according to Fabrizio) if Zouma falls through. This could be one that rumbles on.

What's wrong with wanting to earn more money in your job?
Nothing, that’s why I said ‘just for money’ I’m sure the money he is earning at Wolves has him down the food bank every week. My point, was that if his priority is £, rather than enjoying his football playing for a manager that will allow him to play more freely, rather than one that he knows 100% plays negative football, he has his priorities wrong.

Looks like Kounde to Chelsea is done. So will just presume Sevillla win the race for Botman.

I think us being after botman rumour was a hurry up to Seville in all honesty.

We can't offer Champions League football though
Obviously a factor, but never actually know how much of a factor it is when moving to a non elite club.

I’d say PL trumps La Liga and will be a better stepping stone for him. Being Dutch he probably speaks perfect English, doubt he’s as good at Spanish. Money might just tip it our way!

Last edited:
Back