• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2021 transfer window

Ten and a half hours to go, who is coming here, or who wants to come, this morning i was so full of hope, now i feel like ive been kicked in the Bollocks.

I know it hasn't happened yet, but I'm bastard raging that this window has been fucked up again. I can't wait until the accounts are published and I can wrap our P&L around my cock and throat fuck the FFP wankers on social media

Ok, reports are suggesting they have gone tits up. And our previous on deals like this is fucking dreadful.

Along with the rest of the footballing world, we all stare with envy at the great footballing behemoth that is Leicester City - the dynastic dominance, the trophy cabinet splintering at the seams, the City shirts spotted in Melbourne, Malawi and Montevideo - you’ve had a few good years, and you may well be the current yardstick for those outside the elite, but a touch of humility wouldn’t go amiss.

Humility?
Where have I said anything to suggest anything other?

Something to get excited over last night now its looking like disappointment.

Its akin to being a teenager and getting a sniff off a bird only for her to blow you out the next day (well not my teenage years obviously :))

In amortisation (FFP) terms, we've made a net profit of just under £19m in this window. There are no excuses for the club.

Couple that with last summer's movements in and out, there's a £3m net spend for FFP purposes across a 24 month period.

Spiers has tweeted that the Sanches deal is off.

Nice one, Jeff.

MGW will be staying then would be odd if he also left with no CM incoming.

Back