• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Hoever is off to PSV on loan, hopefully with a clause to buy.

Highly doubt they will after seeing him play though...
A tweet that Fabrizio has liked suggests it’s a loan and an OPTION to buy (@RikElfrink) but not sure if that is a twitter auto translate error on “option” as it used “rent” rather than “loan”

Gotta take the Ws where you can get 'em, I guess.

This applies to both offloading Hoever and Keen patting himself on the back about it.

If Jonny leaves like we previously thought he might we will definitely need to sign a wing back too.
Might be that they think Chiquinho has what it takes to play wing back, that's what Spiers was alluding to before he left.

From memory It was only really City where he really played there though? The other examples were Bruno like Nuno throwing all the attacking players on in nominal positions to try and chase a result to no avail

I'm hoping we move to 4 at the back instead this turgid 5.
Even still.. if we end up with just Semedo (not fit) and Ait Nouri will still need another full back

Even still.. if we end up with just Semedo (not fit) and Ait Nouri will still need another full back
I'm hoping Bolla is good enough and Bueno has a breakthrough season.

I'd like to think Jonny will stay though.

E3BA31D8-2C21-474E-8CAF-0BCFB1ADDEB3.jpeg
So it’s Lisbon or Wolverhampton, it seems.

I guess we’ll be painting a picture which shows he can not only earn more money here, but come straight in to the first team picture and the ambition will be to qualify for Europe next season.

Suppose it’s how well we sell that dream to him.

I think it’s more - come to us and prove yourself in the PL and one of the big boys will pick you up in a season or two.

Again, I don’t mind this one, we’ve made a decent offer and if the player turns us down so be it - as long as it doesn’t drag out

Nah, they speak Portuguese in Tettenhall, he'll need to learn.

I know I'm being wildly optimistic but I think KJH going to psv will do him the world of good. Get him to grow up a bit and get his head right, some game time may well improve him too

Bring on the laughing emoji's

Much like Fabio its too early to write him off but both have a massively long way to go.

We thought when we signed Hoever he'd eventually move to rch in a 3. I can't see him ever being a rwb, so I hope for his sake PSV play him as a rb or ch. Lage is unlikely to be here after his loan so he'll come back with a cleanish slate

Back