• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

That's the point though. If he is open to it and Forest meet a price which Wolves feel is a good deal it's going to happen. We are approaching 30m now so surely it's not far away for a player with 2 years left on his deal?

That's the point though. If he is open to it and Forest meet a price which Wolves feel is a good deal it's going to happen. We are approaching 30m now so surely it's not far away for a player with 2 years left on his deal?

I've no idea. Allegedly it's 30m+ according to the bits our journalists have put out and I'd be over the moon with it. Likely even get him back for less if we wanted to when Forest go back down.

I've no idea. Allegedly it's 30m+ according to the bits our journalists have put out and I'd be over the moon with it. Likely even get him back for less if we wanted to when Forest go back down.
It's only East Midlands journalists that are reporting the deal is close.

I'll be surprised if he goes and I hope Forest get done for tapping up.

To be honest, were I him, all the rumors would actually make me annoyed with Sheff Utd.

It's only East Midlands journalists that are reporting the deal is close.

I'll be surprised if he goes and I hope Forest get done for tapping up.

I agree, that's what I said originally it's just a ploy to put pressure on. They won't pay the money we want for him and he's happy enough to stay and will sign when he sees he's a valued part of the first team.

I wouldn’t have an issue selling MGW if we had even the slightest idea who the replacement would be. Fact is we won’t have a clue what to do with the money and we’ll be an even weaker squad than we already are.

Morning all. Like most it seems mad to me to let MGW go now even for good money. My fear though is if we truly are sell to buy then is the MGW sale to fund Collins and Hwang? If so more will need to be sold to improve the squad. Anyone got any thoughts?

This is one depressing thread. 1 signing before the season starts, that is woefully inadequate from the club.

I know it's not a computer game but surely we had some targets before the window opened, we can't only now be putting in our opening offer for one of our primary targets, a striker from a relegated French team?

Persistent rumours about MGW going, Coady being a genuine option to sell to generate funds for new players.

To top it all a Coach who, whilst I don't hold anything against him, I have no connection with him nor his football he brings.

The club constantly on the make with the fans, ripping us of at every opportunity.

It's doesn't do well to look back constantly but we really have lost a connection with a club that was going places.

I fear its going to be a tough old season.

I wouldn’t have an issue selling MGW if we had even the slightest idea who the replacement would be. Fact is we won’t have a clue what to do with the money and we’ll be an even weaker squad than we already are.

Not really a fact. We got Neto and Neves combined for the fee Gibbs White is being touted at.

Not really a fact. We got Neto and Neves combined for the fee Gibbs White is being touted at.
Didn’t get you ready made PL players for that though and they have been the massive successes.

It also gets you a Cutrone and a Hwang. A Trincao on loan, a Jordao and a Hoever.

Forwards are typically the most expensive players. It would need to be a player who we were confident was going to give us at least a 6/10 straightaway, given we actually have no one else.

Back