• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Because he might get better? And maybe become a decent player? Just a thought. Nah, let's just write him off at 19, shall we?
I don’t think I’ve seen many people actually ‘written him off’

I’ve seen people say he’s not currently good enough - which is correct

I’ve seen people mock he was 35m and our most expensive signing. Not the players fault but it’s still laughable.

I’ve seen people worry about getting a return on a 35m investment, and not sure whether to loan him next year or keep him in squad. All fair points.

Not sure anyone has said ‘he’s shit, abs will continue to be shit until the end of time’?

I’ve said before on another thread, we could have peak Roy Race, Steve Bull or jimmy Greaves, if they aren’t getting the service they won’t score goals
That's all part of the confused coaching strategy. They are told to not hit the box and players are told to not cross. Coady has scored more goals gambling this season than any of our forwards

You really think he's no good at football? There have been games this season where he has looked every bit as good as Raul, so I'm assuming he's no good at football either?
For clarity, yes, I absolutely, really, think he’s no good at football.

And I don’t think I could ever compare him to Raul, unfortunately.

Really wish I could, mind you.

Wonder if Trincão will be used as part of the deal with Leeds for Raphinha?

He (Trincao) wants to go to Sporting to work with Amorim again, I believe.

Barca are full of shit, they'll say and do anything to try and get things on their terms.

Got loads of wriggle room havent they so imagine they’re going for the big push. Will either work or they’ll be Everton in 3 years

Some of the Leicester fans seem to think his problem was his attitude... Maybe Bruno can teach him how to bring cookies to the people he's disappointed.

Watch us take Trincao as straight swap for Traore and then we sell him...and Barca also sell Traore.

I get its not my money so ultimately doesn't matter but both those deals mentioned seem insane.

From a financial aspect they are both free transfers so you can factor a reasonable amount of what would have been a transfer fee into their pockets.
That might not please other squad members who will expect parity though.

Back