• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

I've seen him in a about a game and a bit

Half of that - Looked good and in the other looked "meh"

There endeth my indepth look into the player.
Same.

He's got an odd shape and an odd way of running too. My considered opinion is 'odd'

All very confusing - Dan and Sam, who both know their onions, taking diametrically opposed positions - is there a middle ground?

Read the Neves and the Bruno stuff this morning. Whilst different my own personal view is we shouldn't be looking for less for Neves than West Ham are/were for Declan Rice. Both equally important to their teams and have shown they would most likely be better at a more expansive team, in the same way Jota has.

For someone who is going to be
1. Pushed through a wall
2. Have his legs broken if he comes to a game
3. Is hated by everyone

You sure do talk about me a lot.
Interesting .

1. Pushed through a wall
3. Is hated by everyone

Interesting .
I dont hate you. But number 1 and number 2 you are talking shit mate.

1. Pushed through a wall
3. Is hated by everyone

Interesting .
I seek to do you no harm - I was simply unsure that I would read your dossier on a potential signing!

1. Pushed through a wall
3. Is hated by everyone

Interesting .
Who's said that shit mate? That's bang out of order. I can sometimes find you (and others!) frustrating but ffs it's just a wolves forum

Who's said that shit mate? That's bang out of order. I can sometimes find you (and others!) frustrating but ffs it's just a wolves forum
If its true Cyber needs to out them. But I suspect its bollocks Del.

It was said in a heated exchange between the two of them, it was public on the forum but may have been cleaned up since. I'm sure mods will have dealt with it

It was said in a heated exchange between the two of them, it was public on the forum but may have been cleaned up since. I'm sure mods will have dealt with it
Ooooooo naughty. Apologies Cyber.

Interesting .

Take it that you are a member of our community and that your views, albeit sometimes challenged, are thought interesting enough to be remembered by many.
There's a curse of the manager of the month award article on the Gruniad's online pages today and I thought of you as I was reading it.

Back