• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2022 Transfer Window

Paulino is a proper DM isn’t he? If he is to come here then we will need midfield creativity . I do think Neves will go. I am also aware that the Guedes rumour has circulated again. I would not be surprised if that finally happened. It’s a big summer and there will probably be more going’s than arrivals.
hope that three points tonight will start the ball rolling

I'd think Guedes only happens if we turn down Trincao and Adama leaves. Not out of the realms of possibility but its a fair amount of churn.

Plus tbh he's not very good.

Can we try to be a bit pedantic about rumours? Seen talk of Nunez when it is Nunes - many mentions of Paulinho (and similar) when it’s Palhinha - these are very different players.

Can we try to be a bit pedantic about rumours? Seen talk of Nunez when it is Nunes - many mentions of Paulinho (and similar) when it’s Palhinha - these are very different players.
Soz (y)

Going back to the point about CH’s (and same argument can be had for wide players), we have a lot of numbers but no real cream - after tonight, I wouldn’t mind losing, say, Saiss and Boly, and spend the wages on one higher calibre player (easier said than done, I know).

Going back to the point about CH’s (and same argument can be had for wide players), we have a lot of numbers but no real cream - after tonight, I wouldn’t mind losing, say, Saiss and Boly, and spend the wages on one higher calibre player (easier said than done, I know).
I'd certainly be letting Saïss go. He's been quality for us but he can only play one way and we need more versatility.

Seems like I am going to have to massacre a whole bunch of you numpties.

I’m just trying to make sure we are all talking about the same player!
Chill Jabba mate. My post is just about my ire at people who can't even spell our own players names right. The "Somedo" one really boils my piss and irrationally so 😂

Chill Jabba mate. My post is just about my ire at people who can't even spell our own players names right. The "Somedo" one really boils my piss and irrationally so 😂
We could take our revenge on them like Bonnie and Clyde, and go off into the sunset - are you with me?

It’s clear we need a CM and that’s if the current ones all stay. If money is tight we might need to wheel and deal and with Jonny back and fit I’d be tempted to see if anyone would pay good money for Semedo if it enables us to strengthen the starting eleven. The only problem would be it leaves Hoever as our cover at RB/RWB but we could loan him and bring in a serviceable option for a lot less than we’d get for Semedo, thereby freeing funds for positions where a couple of signings could really improve us.

It’s clear we need a CM and that’s if the current ones all stay. If money is tight we might need to wheel and deal and with Jonny back and fit I’d be tempted to see if anyone would pay good money for Semedo if it enables us to strengthen the starting eleven. The only problem would be it leaves Hoever as our cover at RB/RWB but we could loan him and bring in a serviceable option for a lot less than we’d get for Semedo, thereby freeing funds for positions where a couple of signings could really improve us.
How far off is Bolla?

Back