• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

I just assumed that was talking about Pearce scoring a pen v Spain

Yeah I figured that out but whilst I was very pleased for Pearce managing to score from 12 yards out, to describe my memory of 96 as redemption is somewhat wide of the mark. I was gutted in 90 and gutted in 96, by the same bloody team at the same stage.

It really pisses me off!

For a brief moment it was redemption...just ignore what happened after it like they have

For a brief moment it was redemption...just ignore what happened after it like they have

Stop trying to be rational, Im wanting to flap my arms and get pseudo angry about a poorly worded advert and your bringing your sensibility into it.

Just let me have my barking at a dog moment!

Apologies....i retract my comments (just do what the majority on here do and ignore me)

pick tv only seem to have about 6 adverts, and they constantly rotate the fucking lot.

The Royal London one annoys me, that climbing man thing they've got is obviously made to go downwards if you throw it at a wall, yet in one bit he's going across a greenhouse annoys me way way more than it should, and I'm obviously stupid, I never connected the insurance people with the pub in town for ages, but at one point it must have been the Wolverhampton office

The prick in the Alexa adverts lying on his sun lounger. Looks and sounds like a right arsehole.

And the guy narrating the Apple Watch advert. Sounds like a complete hipster and he has a really annoying droney voice.

I think so. Cant be certain but I've got a good ear and I recognised the Priests voice when I heard that ad.

the horrible trend of cover songs using acoustic guitar, piano and lilting female voice takes another victim with the absolutely horrendous volvo ad that murders born to be wild FFS. :argh:

Fair play. A free beer or 24 compensates for a shit TV ad I say.

I'm not concerned about the sentiment, Camden is okish tbf. If they want to give away free beer, not a problem. The ad fits the thread title IMHO.

That's it. Never seen that first one anywhere else since!

Edit: Why are you remembering stuff better than me now?

Back