• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Why am I being bombarded with adverts where people try to convince you that Amazon is the best place to work, so friendly, like a family, the looks on childrens faces when you deliver a package. erm.... it's not as if everyone doesn't know what it's like to work for you.

At least they have decided no one wants to hear about Donna's cakes

One of the ads, I refuse to believe the van driver is a day over 14

"My children are so proud", your children need to set higher goals in life !

The PC World advert with the woman lying on the bed with her laptop on charge asking what laptop would be best to watch box sets on without getting out of bed.

The PC World advert with the woman lying on the bed with her laptop on charge asking what laptop would be best to watch box sets on without getting out of bed.
Yeah me and my mate laughed at that one today.

"Well here at Currys we do a really good one with half an hour better battery life. That'll be £700 pounds please".

Cheaper to buy a Smart TV and maybe some Homeplugs for the bedroom. Daft bint.

It just annoyed me because she's obviously already fucking got one.

Yeah that too. Must have lost her charger...

The ikea one with the lion lounging about,why have his grandkids not noticed he's a lion,and why aren't they some weird human lion hybrid?

The skoda radio advert where the boss of the car dealership tells them they're saying skoda wrong,tells them it's sshkoda,which is still said wrong,my Czech friends tell me it's sch-Kodda hard to write down the right way of saying it

Used to have the same with a German friend who used to get quite upset that Karcher (the pressure washer company) wasn't pronounced 'Kirka' , lots of fun seeing how many times i could drop Karcher into conversation during a day. To be fair I'm still convinced Dennis the Menaces dog was pronounced Gnasher

The ikea one with the lion lounging about,why have his grandkids not noticed he's a lion,and why aren't they some weird human lion hybrid?

The skoda radio advert where the boss of the car dealership tells them they're saying skoda wrong,tells them it's sshkoda,which is still said wrong,my Czech friends tell me it's sch-Kodda hard to write down the right way of saying it

The Lion grandad is actually the grandmother's second husband, after the first mysteriously went missing on a hunting trip to Africa.

The outro to the adverts on Sky Sports. What are they actually saying? I’ve never been able to work it out.

Why would anyone think that bringing that fucking awful Budweiser advert back would be a good idea?

I think cause the original was in 1999, so there's a whole host of 21 year olds to indoctrinate (and a new generation of American drinkers)

Was it really that long ago? Fucking hell.

Can't say I've ever seen one, but I have heard Cazoo make shit adverts, so thought I'd mention them here.

Back