• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Definitely. Along with mashed potato.

I'd only seen the one with the black woman giving advice or something to her future or past self,I'm not sure,it just annoys me.
The other advert at the minute that's annoying,the new Budweiser bud looks after buds with the two mates talking on the phone then other people around them start doing the waaaaaassssssssssuuuuuuuuuuppppp shit the frogs used to do 20 odd years ago

Message to myself in 6 months: You were going to join a gym when they reopened, you fat cunt.

Message to myself in 6 months: Have you got the £182.50 for the £1 for every day you said "I'll start eating healthy today" ?

all the gala bingo/bingo like a boss commercials boil my piss. I mean gambling ads in general, but these are the next level.

I don't get why anyone would do online bingo. It's a social pursuit surely, old biddies meeting up a couple of times a week in the afternoon and all that. It's a game of pure chance, not skill, and it's not exciting or quick to play :icon_lol:

Gala Bingo in Wednesfield used to proper fuck up the traffic on the bridge towards New Invention every day. Carnage.

I don't get why anyone would do online bingo. It's a social pursuit surely, old biddies meeting up a couple of times a week in the afternoon and all that. It's a game of pure chance, not skill, and it's not exciting or quick to play :icon_lol:

Gala Bingo in Wednesfield used to proper fuck up the traffic on the bridge towards New Invention every day. Carnage.

I can't think of Bingo without thinking of that episode of That Peter Kay Thing.

Let's get ready to rumble! :icon_lol:

In the latest of those stupid Haribo adverts with the two policemen in the car with the daft kids voices...the one on the left is the chap that played Jack Boswell in Bread, yes?

Joey Boswell (original) wrote and directed Sliding Doors
Jack Boswell was in Lock Stock and now advertises Haribo
The vicar (Oswald) who married Aveline is now a Tory MP

Bread was all about the talent. Apart from the dickhead who played Adrian who had some weird delusion that he was going to get his own spinoff series. Er, no.

Edit: Sonia was in one episode of Bread too.

Joey Boswell (original) wrote and directed Sliding Doors
Jack Boswell was in Lock Stock and now advertises Haribo
The vicar (Oswald) who married Aveline is now a Tory MP

Bread was all about the talent. Apart from the dickhead who played Adrian who had some weird delusion that he was going to get his own spinoff series. Er, no.

Edit: Sonia was in one episode of Bread too.
The second Aveline plays Cathy in Corrie and used to be married to Sean Bean. Tenuous Wolves connection she was Barry's wife in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

Jim McDonald was also in Bread, so he was. And Jack Meadows from The Bill.

Hearing adverts for "118" directory enquiries companies on the radio makes me wonder, who actually rings and uses these services anymore?

Haven't they diversified into insurance and all sorts now?

The answer though is old people, like who buys albums by Shane Ritchie and Bradley Walsh.

Horrific Virgin Media advert with kids singing Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now. I cannot conceive why anyone thought that was a good idea, it's dreadful.

I'm watching brassic at the moment and have to say that thr Linx Africa advert with AJ is wearing pretty thin especially as it pops up quite randomly at times.

Horrific Virgin Media advert with kids singing Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now. I cannot conceive why anyone thought that was a good idea, it's dreadful.

Budding theatre school wankers, the lot of 'em.

Back