• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Actually, the Ant and Dec ones for some bank is it?
Pulling out a surprise guest someone hasn't seen in ages works in a studio setting. Getting two people to have a phone call doesn't require the help of our nations favourite light entertainment duo...

Can't say I've ever seen one, but I have heard Cazoo make shit adverts, so thought I'd mention them here.

Will keep an eye out for one and share my opinion on it

I saw one earlier. Its where the guy sinks into his sofa at home after ordering a car on his phone that he's never even seen.

Yep, shite. And the idea.

Presume this is ad is very West Mids specific - Trade Centre in Wednesbury. Initially went for an ad with no talking or sound and that was bad enough but they have now added an alarm noise at the beginning and at the end. Fuck off.
Then, they have upped their game on a radio ad and used someone with the worlds most annoying voice. Double fuck off

Presume this is ad is very West Mids specific - Trade Centre in Wednesbury. Initially went for an ad with no talking or sound and that was bad enough but they have now added an alarm noise at the beginning and at the end. Fuck off.
Then, they have upped their game on a radio ad and used someone with the worlds most annoying voice. Double fuck off

Saw that ad once, Oscar didn't appreciate it. It was worse than doorbell sounds on a TV show.

The Tampax advert. ' can anyone feel their tampon?...' you shouldn't ' .... 'you've gorra get them up girls '

Fortunately I don't have periods but if I did I'd buy Always over Tampax every time!

The one with the bloke on a sun lounger where he gets the opera singer to sing I feel love,he strikes me as a smug merchant banker type prick and I want to slap him

The Tampax advert. ' can anyone feel their tampon?...' you shouldn't ' .... 'you've gorra get them up girls '

Fortunately I don't have periods but if I did I'd buy Always over Tampax every time!
Move to Ireland, the ad has been banned there

I was looking forward popping over for a cup of sugar...

That Lloyds advert "I will look after youuuuuuuu". I'm really over it after about 10 months.

That Coral betting advert, what redemption did we get in 96? Pretty sure we lost to Germany in the Semis by penalties like we did in 90, you dickheads

I just assumed that was talking about Pearce scoring a pen v Spain

pick tv only seem to have about 6 adverts, and they constantly rotate the fucking lot.

The Just Eat advert. "Order food like a Gee".

Oh, just fuck off.

Back