• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Here's to men like Figo....

Confused.com advert to the tune of YMCA

Its been stuck in my f'ing head all day!

Has anyone seen the British Heart Foundation with Vinnie Jones? It's brilliant! :icon_lol:

Has anyone seen the British Heart Foundation with Vinnie Jones? It's brilliant! :icon_lol:

"Here's one I made earlier." :icon_lol:

It's not as good as the CPR ad with two hot chicks in lingerie, and it's not technically the proper way to do CPR, but I like it nonetheless.

That CSI one. DANSON DANSON DANSON

Although actually he's very good in it.

This advert.
You're really a well spoken actor arn't you, because you've got stubble and a cheque shirt does not mean you are a working bloke.
And why are you trying to be such a mong ???

If I ever had the misfortune to bump into you I would shoot you in the face :icon_evil:

The Werthers advert that goes on about "the first time I went into my favourite caramel shop"....

WTF is a caramel shop? And if such a fanciful establishment did exist, would you really choose a hard boiled sweet which tastes of old men's cardigans?

Scotland might surprise you....................the friendly natives???
Can't stand Neil Oliver and the way he tries to make everything sound exciting by putting the emphasis on the last word of every sentence.
'We go down to the harbour, and it's not just any HARBOUR! there are boats in the harbour and they're not just any BOATS! these boats are for fishing and they don't just catch any FISH! they catch makerel and it's not just any MAKEREL!....it's Scottish makerel!!
Yes it is, yes they are, yes they are, yes they are, so what??

I really, really want the Italian bloke off the Ladbrokes advert to die a slow, painful death.

I'm sure that bloody Go Compare ad's already been mentioned somewhere in here, but you can throw that guy in the boiling pot with the italian guy!

And that ad that keeps on going 'you save' too - really gets on my nerves!

That fucking car advert that starts sentences with, "Since now..."

"Since now..." ?!?

I threw a shoe at the telly the other day when I heard that.

They had a radio advert in Ireland I think for Toyota and they first started playing it in January.
Now they have it on in the morning and especially in January, it pissed me right off when it said, with superior gravelly overtones, "Voted 2012 Irish Car Of The Year".
How can they vote it Car of the year?? It's only fucking January!!

And now it's still only April!

They had a radio advert in Ireland I think for Toyota and they first started playing it in January.
Now they have it on in the morning and especially in January, it pissed me right off when it said, with superior gravelly overtones, "Voted 2012 Irish Car Of The Year".
How can they vote it Car of the year?? It's only fucking January!!

And now it's still only April!

Oh that's it mate. Wolves player of the season needs to be decided in august. Adverts are getting stupider and crapper

Back