• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The All New Adverts that Grind my Gears

Any advert by Churchill gets me rather annoyed. That nodding dog is most irksome. I once made the mistake of having insurance with that company. A mistake I will not be repeating.

I suppose you could say 'Once bitten, twice shy!' Oh Yessss! Woof, woof!

The BT adverts with that confusing, ongoing 'soap opera'. I wouldn't mind but it's a load of crap. The BT internet here is stone-age, to say the least.
They should re-nationalize it and then they wouldn't have to advertise it at all.

Save super amounts of money at moneysupermar-ket

Total and utter bollocks, deserving of castration

Thought I'd go back to this thread to express my disgust at the Windows 7 ad - the one with the impossibly smug woman who hates her family so much she wants to replace them with smiling moronic automatons. "To the cloud". Piss off.

The fucking Daz cleaner close soap opera adverts.

There is a reason those people are unemployed!

Thought I'd go back to this thread to express my disgust at the Windows 7 ad - the one with the impossibly smug woman who hates her family so much she wants to replace them with smiling moronic automatons. "To the cloud". Piss off.

Good shout on that. That ad is a fucking outrage.

Lloyds TSB's new one does my nut in.

a) Implying that ISAs are in any way complicated
b) Calling it a "Cash ISA Saver". So, "Cash Individual Savings Account Saver". Great title, boys.

It's Halifax

That came on on Saturday and Microsqueeze was watching it. Covered his ears and shouted in the most sarcastic voice "Ohhhh- Shut UPPP!!!!"

He shows promise for 6 years old.

In all innocence ..............................

If you don't have an iPhone......

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T ACTUALLY FUCKING WANT ONE???!

Really pisses me off. And I DO have an iPhone.

The Hex Bug advert on kids TV, every bleeding commercial break...

"Is it a hex bug, is it a hex bug?" (To the tune to Is it a Monster By the Automatic)

What on earth is that new advertisement for Heinekin. I cannot understand the point of it

Just seen a Weight Watchers advert that was just on for at least three minutes.

Just seen a Weight Watchers advert that was just on for at least three minutes.

It's that long in order to give fat people ample time to get up off their lazy arses to change the channel.

There were a few tasty milfs on it be to honest.

Fuck me, the next advert break featured a weight watchers advert of them filming the other weight watchers advert.

Does anybody else think the lead cartoon woman on the confused.com has a hypnotic pair of boobs or is it just me ??

I'll get my coat !

Any advert for suing over payment protection insurance. I am getting fucked off with being told how much Mr cuffe and Mr and Mrs Bailey got back every single bastard ad break.

Back