• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Championship

Sheff Utd are fine, bigger than Burnley surely. If we're looking at 'smaller' clubs then it would probably be Saints or Leicester, not that I think either are anywhere near the level of Norwich/Bournemouth/Watford.
Sorry missed Burnley.
Sheff Wed, Sunderland and Derby are the 3 that would be below their level next season if my promo/relegation scenario played out

That equaliser should have been ruled out for offside.

Leeds up and the Baggie Bottlers in trouble. Lovely. I'm a Brentford supporter for the next week then.

I wonder if Leeds will sell Douglas now ;) :D

Come on Brentford, do it for Natalie Sawyer!

Leeds up and the Baggie Bottlers in trouble. Lovely. I'm a Brentford supporter for the next week then.

I wonder if Leeds will sell Douglas now ;) :D

Only if he's late for training...

Quite glad Leeds are coming up, I like the way they play and much more worthy of a place in the premier league than Bournemouth etc.

Their games against Manchester United and Chelsea could be fun watches. Absolute hate in those rivalries.

Put it this way if Watford or Bournemouth drop out and replaced by Leeds the PL is a stronger more attractive league. Not a huge fan of Leeds but can’t deny club size that they’re not out of place in the PL.
I think they’ll be ok next season, probably mid table to bottom half.

I can’t see Brighton letting them buy White so that is one big gap to fill. Plus Bamford is nowhere near standard so they will need a forward too.

Club size and all that absolutely, could do without their fans though. One of those who come with a conquer mentality particularly pre game from the train station via town to the ground

Assuming there are fans for the fixture I would expect strict door rules for the pubs and a healthy WMP presence.

Bilic is already talking about the playoffs.
Could this be their choke season?

I think it might. And they will be profoundly fucked if they don’t go up.

Oh please, that would be so perfect wouldn't it. Come on you Bees!

Bilic is already talking about the playoffs.
Could this be their choke season?

I would like to think if they didn’t go up I wouldn’t rub it in, but as a fan base they’ve rubbed our faces in it big time for a long time.

We were 11 points clear in the choke. And that was horrendous. The shit were FIFTEEN points clear.

We were 11 points clear in the choke. And that was horrendous. The shit were FIFTEEN points clear.

I still remember the horror of their last minute winner at Bradford and them in invading the pitch. Had they drew that day we’d have gone up instead.

That brief flicker of hope when we took the lead at Hillsborough, sniffed out within minutes. It was horrible.

Back