• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Championship

It would be most kind of them to pay those ghosts to rest by doing an even bigger Devon Loch than we did.

That brief flicker of hope when we took the lead at Hillsborough, sniffed out within minutes. It was horrible.

My only saving grace at that point was I wasn’t living on the patch and was living in Scotland at the time, got ditched by my ex the day after we lost the Semi final to Norwich.
Safe to say spring of 2002 was pretty grim.

Stoke in front, shocking goalkeeping from Raya.

So Brentford were denied a clear penalty and have conceded an offside goal. With VAR, it would probably be 0-1, not 1-0. Funny old game.

Scratch that, he wasn't offside.

Looked like Pinnock's trailing boot was playing him onside to me.

Definitely should have had a penalty though.

Not a great amount between the sides on this showing

Brentford need to step it up

This really would be a get out of jail free card for Albion.

I cut short short a once in a lifetime trip to NZ to see us go up, bastard hate that season.

Although I'm pretty ambivalent towards Albion these days I would still like them to taste some of our medicine...

Brentford should really be throwing everything they have at this as there is a real chance of a decisive move.

Will see later whether they have the courage to do that as need to go & cut the hedge at the front of the house!

I think a lot of Wolves fans on twitter will trying to delete all their tweets from last night sharpish

Albion really have fallen into a bucket of shit and come out smelling of roses

Albion simply aren’t going to chuck away that opportunity now, Brentford have totally spaffed their best chance to get PL football. Danny Batth MOTM to

Brentford had a chance & they should have thrown everything at that - back in Albions hands now

Fulham in contention for the final day but both Wba and Brentford would have to lose

Three way fight will keep it interesting. I can’t see Brentford losing to Barnsley but Albion should beat QPR as well.

Blues could find themselves in trouble on the final day, they're perilously close to the bottom 3

Back