• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Definitive TWF Present Day XI - CM VOTING NOW OPEN

Neuer
De Gea
Buffon

Now off to cry in a corner somewhere for agreeing with Jinky. Even his extra paragraph at the end of his post.

David De Gea
Manuel Neuer
Gigi Buffon

Neuer
Courtois
Oblak

Tough one this.

Neuer
Courtois
Lloris

Sorry about the delay here...I planned to do the scores when the Tories came in with a massive 80+ majority in the exit poll. My attention is elsewhere now! So results tomorrow at some point (not like we're in a rush anyway)

Sorry about the delay here...I planned to do the scores when the Tories came in with a massive 80+ majority in the exit poll. My attention is elsewhere now! So results tomorrow at some point (not like we're in a rush anyway)

Surely you can multi task - not as if there is that much going on with the other issue as yet :icon_smile:

Start again on Monday Dan. Other important issues tonight and i'm not on here so much at the weekends. I'm a selfish bar steward though.

Might be an idea tbf. We're all going to be talking politics tomorrow (whatever happens) and Saturday is way too full of sport to be concentrating on much else. Like I say, there's no rush.

Back