• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Definitive TWF World XI thread (1986-present) - CENTRE FORWARD VOTING OPEN

1, Neuer
2, Casillas
3, Buffon

Flag went up anyway and he knew it. Showboating when the ball's not actually in play isn't that impressive :icon_lol:

The best thing about it was Barry Davies' reaction.

Flag went up anyway and he knew it. Showboating when the ball's not actually in play isn't that impressive :icon_lol:

it was perfectly executed though, not sure how many could copy that :)

I wanted to put Jose Luis Chilavert in their for his goal scoring record alone.

Julio Cesar was alright for a while before he got fat.

I contemplated putting Julio Cesar in 3rd, but weighing him up against Neuer, there was only one winner. Cesar never came out past his box as much as Neuer and wasnt as good at reaction saves.

Julio Cesar was alright for a while before he got fat.

Dida was absolutely mince :icon_lol: I quite liked Carlos Roa despite him being a religious nut.

Roa unorthodox. Used this feet moire than his hands iirc. Didn't he refuse to play on religious days which caused problems with Spanish games on a Sunday? I may be wrong. Just something in the back of my mind

When are we doing defenders?

Maldini, Baresi and two others for me - probably Zanetti and then I am going to have to REALLY ponder the last spot.

When are we doing defenders?

Maldini, Baresi and two others for me - probably Zanetti and then I am going to have to REALLY ponder the last spot.

Right backs will be up tonight after I've done the GK points...

You get three picks for RB, same as the keepers. So think on. I've got my three, it's just choosing between #1 and #2.

I can't respect anyone who doesn't vote for Maldini at least once at either LB or CB.

Dan, I know you said no cheating with Messi in midfield, but where do we stand on Maldini for example.

Say he comes second in the overall vote for LB, can we all then get voting for him at CB, or is that him done?

I can't respect anyone who doesn't vote for Maldini at least once at either LB or CB.

Left backs are going to come before centre halves so he might be ruled out of the latter vote if he's already through.

Order is: GK, RB, LB, CH (six picks), DM, CM/AM (six picks), WF (six picks), ST

Dan, I know you said no cheating with Messi in midfield, but where do we stand on Maldini for example.

Say he comes second in the overall vote for LB, can we all then get voting for him at CB, or is that him done?

If he loses the LB vote then he's up for grabs at CH for sure

Can't see him getting in ahead of Doherty, tbh.

Damn, I was waiting patiently to have him at number one for my left backs...

Back