• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Would not surprise me at all if he has some broken bones due to the side on impact. Ribs, arm or leg.

Schumacher not racing tomorrow, no shock there. Haas only running 1 car

3 place penalty for Danny Ric.

Been all good news for Hamiltion since Q2. Already up 2 places

Might be a pit lane start for Lewis. He wants to go back to the set up he had on Friday but can't do it without having to start in the pit lane.

Sensible gamble if he does, will soon be on the back of the pack as no doubt plenty of times they will all be following the red Merc out in front

Its an Aston this weekend, so no lead laps for Merc this week! He has to go for the pit lane start as that set up is awful and George clearly has a better car. Still not great, but half a second a lap is huge.

Seems he thought a tweak would push him forward instead it sent him hurtling back.

Apparently some updates incoming from Merc in the next few weeks.

Take the penalty. Means he doesn’t end up in the first lap melee and the numerous safety cars means he could save time pitting which the leaders won’t be able to do as they will be covering each other off.

That's what I am thinking too. Keep clear of the mess. Although amazingly the first 4 laps of the F2 feature have been clean, which is a godsend on this deathtrap.

Seems he thought a tweak would push him forward instead it sent him hurtling back.

Apparently some updates incoming from Merc in the next few weeks.
I bloody hope so. They will be doing well to get up to Haas and Alfa at the moment.

17 laps in the F2 feature and still no safety car, or even yellow flag incident bar Pourchaire bringing his car back to the pits.

No pit Lane start and spec change for Hamilton. Looks a huge error. He seems very slow.

So many car explosions on the last lap good Lordy

Spoilt brat crying on the radio again.

Back