• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Mazepin and his dad sanctioned by the EU as well. They will never be back in the sport.

Drive To Survive S4 out today. Looking forward to the last episode.

• Love
Reactions: jlo
Danny Ric has tested positive for Covid-19, so will miss the whole of the pre-season test.

Should be OK for the GP itself, if all things are equal.

I already assumed bad things about the Mazepin’s, and somehow, they’re so much worse. :rolleyes:

edit -- referring to drive to survive, for context.

Last edited:
Up to the last episode of Drive To Survive and its amazing how deluded Red Bull are that they or Max never do anything wrong. I've never seen a team like it in the sport. They were fine when they had Vettel but with Verstappen they've become insufferable.

Flows from the top like any rotten organisation.

Up to the last episode of Drive To Survive and its amazing how deluded Red Bull are that they or Max never do anything wrong. I've never seen a team like it in the sport. They were fine when they had Vettel but with Verstappen they've become insufferable.
Their hypocrisy knows no bounds, it’s crazy really. I think what sums them up is they actively cheer/laugh/celebrate when Mercedes have any kind of issue rather than just celebrate their own successes.

If Hamilton was in the barriers instead of Max at Silverstone they’d have been popping the champagne before Lewis had even got out of the car.

Back