• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

Engine dev is pretty much frozen I think. The Merc looks undriveable in early quali. I wouldn’t be surprised if they fail to get out of Q1.

Well George has stuck it in p4...

That's embarrassing for Lewis.

Something very odd there isn’t it? The discrepancy between Lewis and George seems hard to explain.

This track needs binning. That's a horror hit.

Not getting his set up right at all. Merc are screwed until they work out why the bounce around the moment they put the car at the height they need.

Avoids the carnage though tomorrow we could see some decent racing from him. Shame he hasn't got the car to Brazil it again.

Concerning that we've had no radio or sign of him moving.

I'm guessing they'll be quickly putting a tyre barrier in that spot overnight.

F1 can never come here again. This is just too dangerous. How can you emasculate Eau Rouge and Radillion because of the risk and leave this on the calendar? The gear box just fell off lifting the car. Must have been a huge g force to cause that level of damage.

Gunther will be swearing his head off after seeing those marshalls lifting his car! :D

Cowboys.

Listen to Lewis, Di Resta, Button. They all sound very shaken. Drivers know a bad one when they see it.

He is talking though on his way to the medical centre so that is something. Having to be taken out of the car though is very concerning.

Back