• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2015/16 - everything non-Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ball being used in the Prem League next season

nike-ball-premier-league_3320327.jpg

It looks like Spiderman has been pushed through a crusher.

It looks like a red Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man with a giant green penis.

Bizarre :icon_lol:

They really should have got Craig Dawson swinging an elbow in the shot at the end, add to the authenticity.

:hmmm:

I'm sure there's some sort of deep hidden meaning to be fo - aw screw it, we all know someone fucked up big time! Best theory I can find is that they're saying the last kit was awful which is still a crap premise forr a kit reveal!

First Prem League Friday Night game - Villa v Man Utd. ( a year before the new TV deal starts that includes Friday night games)

Move to Friday nothing to do with TV (although it is on live) but due to an EDL march in Birmingham and the police requested the move

Meanwhile, Man City have somehow met with FFP regulations.

Chelsea vs Man Utd was on a Friday night on Sky before, around 2001. Again some kind of localised reason why it couldn't be at the weekend.

Chelsea vs Man Utd was on a Friday night on Sky before, around 2001. Again some kind of localised reason why it couldn't be at the weekend.

Pffft these Journo's make up shit as they go along.

It's gonna fuck wid PTG, yo.

Are they going to be regular games?

I suppose we might have to permanently move the deadline to 6pm Fridays if there's enough of them. Or just in those gameweeks where they fall if there's only a few.

As Kenny says they will be from next season, ie 2016/17 (from memory Sky are committed to at least eight a season). Don't think there'll be many this year as the broadcasting deal doesn't really allow for it, they'd have to not show games on Tues/Weds nights and move them to Friday, which seems pointless. The Friday ones from 2016 are additional games to what we have now.

Probably best to just adjust the relevant gameweeks then for an earlier deadline. Then look at it again the season after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back