• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2015/16 - everything non-Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a stupid game. :icon_lol:

In case you didn't see what Dempsey did there, he knocks the referee's notebook out of his hand, picks it up and then rips it in half. :icon_lol:

Btw I thought Seattle played at the Seahawks stadium? Do they just use a smaller one for cup games?

Something similar happened to me once. I went to caution a player, but did not quite hear the name he gave me. He then took the book off me, wrote his name in it and then gave me the book back. I thanked him and then sent him off.

In case you didn't see what Dempsey did there, he knocks the referee's notebook out of his hand, picks it up and then rips it in half. :icon_lol:

Btw I thought Seattle played at the Seahawks stadium? Do they just use a smaller one for cup games?

That's great. I think the game is at Portland as the Americans put their scores up with the away team first. It's supposed to read 'Seattle at Portland' as a fixture.

That's great. I think the game is at Portland as the Americans put their scores up with the away team first. It's supposed to read 'Seattle at Portland' as a fixture.

I'm sure that's not the Portland stadium either though. I've seen it before in a set of highlights and while it was smaller it wasn't as small as that.

Leicester City have sacked the three players sent home from their Thailand tour.

Unsurprising even though one of them was Pearson's son. Would have been different if they had been first team players.

I'm sure that's not the Portland stadium either though. I've seen it before in a set of highlights and while it was smaller it wasn't as small as that.

Can confirm it was in Seattle, but not CenturyLink Field.

Most importantly, Portland won :) After a shocking start, they've had some good results recently (aided by the return of Diego Valeri).

Can't say I've ever seen a black man call for an increase in color blindness before.

For those who haven't seen this brilliant piece by NRK.

With their 99 contracted players in tow!

A shame really when thinking back to the heady days of the 1990s when they had a great side under Nevio Scala including players like Luca Bucci, Antonio Bennarivo, Lorenzo Minotti, Luigi Apolloni, Gianfranco Zola, Faustino Asprilla, Tomas Brolin and Alessandro Melli.

At other times Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Sensini, Crespo, Veron, Baggio and Chiesa.

Pity it was built upon Parmalat cheese that crumbled like it's empire

Reading 'Barca' by Graham Hunter and I didn't know Guardiola came close to signing for Wigan!

Neither did I, I watched a lot of Barca back in that time and I honestly don't remember much of Guardiola at all if I am honest. I remember Ivan De La Pena looking very good at one stage and that he was due to replace Guardiola but ended up never living up to his billing, although he used to play further forward than what I remember Guardiola was playing. That Bobby Robson side were so good though, the season they had Ronaldo they were on virtually every week on sky it seemed like and i pretty much watched every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back