• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A) 29/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa (H)
Man Utd (A)
Everton (H)
Arsenal (A)

4 points at best from that lot, assuming we don't lose any of the home games. Which will be fine. Buy lose to Villa and Man Utd then there will be a little bit of pressure to get something against Everton.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if we come out fierce against VIlla and beat them after this, so often in the past we've seen teams that have been gubbed being excellent in the very next game.

Villa (H)
Man Utd (A)
Everton (H)
Arsenal (A)

4 points at best from that lot, assuming we don't lose any of the home games. Which will be fine. Buy lose to Villa and Man Utd then there will be a little bit of pressure to get something against Everton.
3 points from Villa is a must after this shit.

Villa (H)
Man Utd (A)
Everton (H)
Arsenal (A)

This is laughable. Leicester and Everton are not winning 3 of their last 5 games and certainly not winning 4 out of 5 if we manage 1 win from our last 4.

That's a good question actually, were we worse in the 3-0 home defeat under Lage?

I actually think we were.

Silva, Guedes, Nunes, Collins, Hwang, Cutrone, Semedo

Abysmal stuff.

At least Hwang tries, putting him in with people like Nunes and Guedes who quite visibly can't arsed is harsh.

Collins’ body shape, footwork and coordination are awful. Constantly gets himself in a mess. Plus he’s horrendously slow and half soaked in appearance.

I’m not sure you can coach someone uncoordinated to be coordinated. You can’t make him faster and you can’t change his mentality.

That's a good question actually, were we worse in the 3-0 home defeat under Lage?

I actually think we were.
Depends. Semedo had an all timer and got humiliated and there was a distinct feeling they had downed tools.

This is just a humiliation on a grander scale. Being completely outclassed.

At least Hwang tries, putting him in with people like Nunes and Guedes who quite visibly can't arsed is harsh.
Dave Edwards tried and he was fucking shit. One of the worst footballers I've ever seen at the top two levels.

It’s not a must. This is “6 points from Leeds and Forest is a must, not even 4 OK good enough” nonsense. We got one. We’re staying up. FFS.
Not from a relegation perspective, more "there absolutely has to be a response to what happened last week".

Nunes shat himself.

Sa shouldn't have been passing it to him any way.

Finished the sprint just in time to watch sa get chipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back