• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have reported three cases. In a squad and back room staff 100% double jabbed. That’s me booking my booster ASAP.

Liverpool have reported three cases. In a squad and back room staff 100% double jabbed. That’s me booking my booster ASAP.
If you are able to drive mate, they're doing boosters at the Methodist Church on Histons Hill until 9pm tonight. Wouldn't take you 10 mins to get there.

Be done with it and get the side effects over with, I say.

If you are able to drive mate, they're doing boosters at the Methodist Church on Histons Hill until 9pm tonight. Wouldn't take you 10 mins to get there.
For some reason, it never occurred to me that Methodists exist in the UK.

Out of all the Christian sects I usually find them the least offensive.

Seems an odd prompt.

Be done with it and get the side effects over with, I say.

Side effects? Managed to get by with nothing other than a slightly stiff arm on all three hits.

Should Liverpool have put the ball out for Jota goal, or Newcastle not switched off….or probably both?

There may or may not be a lot wrong with what happened there, but just thinking about how angry it’s making Eddie Howe is a source of great joy either way.

I’m getting a lot of sympathy for the Geordies - you’re all right, f**k them!

It’s hard to work out what hit where, but let’s put it this way, not much happened and he was trying it on for sure.

You can’t card him though otherwise we’d be down to 9 every week if we start booking players for making a meal of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back