• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that people dislike them but I've never bothered to look into why.

At the very least Wet Sham should have fined him 2 weeks wages, to be sent to an animal charity and be charged by the Met with animal cruelty.

Ah now I get it. Is it Ms Brady’s links to the Conservative Party that stops the crimes from being retrospectively investigated?

A few boos from the stands. I’d be directing the below toward him.

“He likes to kick his cat and he is a fucking twat”

mrs jelly and I discussed zouma earlier. she heard news reports on the radio and was fuming, hoping he'd be banned etc.

it is an indictment that my response to her was "no way. too many clubs have previously signed players who have killed people, or have rape convictions. this will be spun as it is just a cat."

playing him does w ham no favours at all, but DW nailed it.

Plenty of cat haters out there too, if it were a dog I expect it might have been different.

Considering the noise been raised today its definitely created a stink.

I'm a precious flower about animals and despise Zouma for what he's done, but LJ is exactly right.

This will cause a fuss but not much more, realistically.

It's usually the RSPCA that instigate animal cruelty proceedings, not the police.

I'd hoped they'd be all over this.

It's usually the RSPCA that instigate animal cruelty proceedings, not the police.

I'd hoped they'd be all over this.
Crowd fund a private prosecution? Before it reached 10k RSPCA would be seizing the cat with the police and instigating proceedings would be my guess.(you need the police to have the power to seize and a vet to say there is a case for cruelty before the RSPCA can take possession I believe, its been a while so I may be out of date!)

I am very much hoping he shares his next night out with the Milwall Supporters' Club branch of the Cats' Protection League. (Or, indeed, anyone prepared to give the cunt a taste of his own medicine.)

RSPCA have removed his cats. West Ham "dealing" with it "internally"...

Hopefully he'll be banned from owning an animal ever again. (Can they do that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back