• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

If that’s the case it’s pretty bad, tell her then let her decide what she wants to do.

Hmi1hXOkn2YA.gif

It really is exactly that: "The honest truth is that my performances this season haven't reached the level I demand of myself, and I feel that now is the right time to retire."

League Two is just such a high bar, you know.

you can see by the goals he conceded on Saturday that he physically just doesn’t have the speed/reflexes anymore.

Fair play to him for being able to accept that
I want to feel this way but didn't he sign a new contract, like, a month ago?

Bah, shouldn't be too harsh, he's a bit of an ass (pot/kettle, I know), but I'd be lying if I said that penalty save he managed in the playoffs didn't bring me an inordinate amount of enjoyment.

yeah, but he could easily have stuck it out for the season costing them what is probably a considerable wage and more importantly to them, points.

I suppose the fact that he's retired rather than been waived/bought out means Wrexham are off the hook for the wages he'd agreed to?
I think so! Not too sure how it all works though!

I think so! Not too sure how it all works though!
Woop, yeah ended up deleting because I realized I don't even know how that works in the NFL, so I don't really have a comparison point to judge it from.

If it's saving them the cash and not leaving the club holding the bag then good on him.

Reversing klaxon from Manchester United.

That comment from Greenwood is a load of bollocks too. He wasn’t cleared. The charges were dropped because his girlfriend refused to pursue it. Like so many domestic abuse victims. The audio is out there. We all know what he is.

Can I have Cardiff in the sweepstake as being the first to show an interest in signing him?

Back