• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

Standing ticket prices for Philadelphia Union's next two MLS home games:

Nashville - $33
Inter Messi - $225

Absolutely disgusting...still sold out in 8 minutes.

$225 is cheap compared to some of Messi’s upcoming away days!

Mahrez, Gundogan and De Bruyne either gone or unavailable is a huge drop in end product. A real chance for Foden to make himself indispensable - possibly in a more central role too.

The possibility of England having Bellingham, Rice and Foden as a central three is staggering.

Mahrez, Gundogan and De Bruyne either gone or unavailable is a huge drop in end product. A real chance for Foden to make himself indispensable - possibly in a more central role too.

The possibility of England having Bellingham, Rice and Foden as a central three is staggering.
Replaced by Palmer, Paqueta (potentially) and Foden. Not a bad set of replacements.

Add Carney Chukwuemeka, Curtis Jones, Madison, Eze and Ramsey into that English midfield mix and that's one of the strongest we've ever had.

Excellent timing for that news to have been released on the same day that England women's team reaches the World Cup Final.

Reading deducted 1 point and a further 3 suspended for having a shithawk of an owner

You'd hope United's real supporters make their feelings on Greenwood known. Working in Manchester none who I speak to want him back irrespective of the talent. If that's representative then I hope they kick up a stink. Hiding behind not being found guilty in a court of law or believing that foreign based Twitter accounts are the views of their fanbase would be waf

giphy.gif

You'll always get the "I don't have to go for a pint with him" wankers.

United are more tone deaf than Ian Brown under that ownership though.

Back