• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

Offside wasn't introduced to look at mm between players who are sometimes on different sides of the pitch.
It wouldn't have been possible at the time but no it wasn't. Its where we are though, there won't be any going back now.

We don’t have 2 19 year olds do we..?

Edit - yes we do :(

Every PL team does depending on how clickbaity they are with the headline

Last edited:
If twitter is to be believed we were the only home team with 2 19 year olds in their squad this weekend.

Something something castration.

If twitter is to be believed we were the only home team with 2 19 year olds in their squad this weekend.

Would be plenty of players at home games who aren't in the squad, nothing in the article says they'd played that day.

No it was last weekend. Luton, Villa, Wolves, Sheff Utd, Everton Palace, Fulham.

In any case they said it was Saturday for the first boy and Sunday for the second.

There are only 3 PL teams that played on Saturday at home. If the reporting is accurate with regards to the ground rather than the training ground, which I wouldn't be too sure of given the source, then it doesn't look great

Last edited:
First arrest on Friday though and we played on Saturday.

It’s really badly written, no surprise there given then source. It doesn’t appear the offence occurred in the ground, just that the first player was arrested there.

It’s really badly written, no surprise there given then source. It doesn’t appear the offence occurred in the ground, just that the first player was arrested there.
This isn't how I read it, but hope you're right. Shit is bad enough without staining Molineux (or whichever stadium).

I've read reports they were arrested in Barnet. Now who has a ground/ training ground around there?

I've read reports they were arrested in Barnet. Now who has a ground/ training ground around there?
Arsenal look like the closest Prem side to that area, assuming I can read maps.

Had to do it as 3 or 4 of our players names were flying around Twitter last night. Social Media Sherlocks acting as if they had the facts.

Back