• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Saag Muton Balti (extra fresh chills) with mushroom fried rice, Garlic Naan and popadoms, washed down with a ice cold Kronenbourg. Mmmm

Nowt wrong with Kronenbourg (although the stuff brewed here is not a patch on the French) would an obscure beer brewed with turnips in a monks armpit be more appealing or do you just not like Kronenbourg.

I don't mind an ale myself but I'm not up for this hipster fashion of the more obscure and bollocks you can talk about a beer the betterr, most of the stuff out there is frankly gash dressed up with marketing.

Last edited:
Nowt wrong with Kronenbourg (although the stuff brewed here is not a patch on the French) would an obscure beer brewed with turnips in a monks armpit be more appealing or do you just not like Kronenbourg.

I don't mind an ale myself but I'm not up for this hipster fashion of the more obscure and bollocks you can talk about a beer the betterr, most of the stuff out there is frankly gash dressed up with marketing.
Kronenburg is gash. Basically.

Kronenburg is gash. Basically.

Basically I disagree, there's many things I don't agree with or like. You as a poster who deem to see yourself as superior for instance. I could point out your clearly a fuck tard who likes to wank in a sock at every opportunity. Bye xxx

Basically I disagree, there's many things I don't agree with or like. You as a poster who deem to see yourself as superior for instance. I could point out your clearly a fuck tard who likes to wank in a sock at every opportunity. Bye xxx
Absolutely no need for this mate.

This escalated impressively.

I've never seen French lager so viciously defended, bravo.

😂😂😂😂

Well I came on here to tell folk that I cooked me beef a different way yesterday and it turned out to be the best ive ever cooked. Then I read that someone likes Kronenburg and leeds likes to wank in socks. I can't believe that. Nor thst someone actually likes Kronenburg.

Forget what I was gonna originally say now.

Stinky Limburger cheese on crusty bread with a slice of onion. Apparently it smells worse than ripe armpits. With a dollop of coarse Liver Pate on the side.

I can't abide liver. Or stinky cheese.

Going to steam some fish (just using cheap as chips Basa tonight) fillets in butter and lemon juice, bit of dill, garlic, tiny bit of chilli. Then I will take the steaming liquid and add a bucket load more butter to make a nice sauce on the hob. Might slice some mushrooms very thin and add them to the sauce. Tatties and peas and dinner is served. Bit of an experiment, but I am quite hopeful for it.

Back