• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Beef, pork and merguez sausage tajine, served with cous cous, tomate, onion and pepper compte, and a spicy harissa sauce.

Pav, any chance of a photo of the dogs cooked dinner?

ha ha sooze they are five or six weeks old, they just got teeth all the stuff i cook goes in the blender after and looks like sick, when they get to the stage that they eat something that looks normal, i will be happy never mind the little fuckers., Jeez i was expecting 3 when i said i would rescue the mother, NOT 12!!!!!!!

It's absolutely revolting.

It's what we pretend to like so we can give it to foreign people and watch their face fold in on itself as they try to process the endless waves of horrible, salty, bitter, yeasty aftertaste. It's like if you left something dead out in the rain for a few months, scooped up the mud directly underneath the rotting corpse and spread it on toast.

That's the best description of marmite i ever heard, and i still, (sad boy i am ) like the stuff.

There are not many things I dislike, but Marmite is one of them.

Pav, still waiting for the obligatory photograph of the food you are eating.

Hang on Frank, i am just finalising calves liver sandwiches with fried onins and gravy, will take the camera to the kitchen now, ha ha

ha ha frankie, pictures taken, but a) i cannot remember for the life of me how to post them on TWF and B) this is too good to make it wait, so will post later or bang them on soozies facebook and she can post them ha ha , sorry mouth watering, have to eat!!!

I said to my wife that I fancied an omelette for dinner last night. SHe took umbrage at this as, apparently, "an omelette is not a proper supper," so she decided to make one according to her rules. Cue one hen ovulation-based dish with prosciutto, mushrooms and cheese with roasted tomatoes, asparagus and chips on the side. My barking spider is producing some Michelin star-worthy bottom coughs this morning as a consequence.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Nowt wrong with omelette. I made a Greek Salad omelette the other night. It was lush.

Steak
Chips
Onion rings
Mushrooms
Peas
Tomatoes

Home made chicken curry tonight. Think it is heading toward a Bhuna in taste at the mo. When the yoghurt goes in, it may end up more like a very slightly feisty Korma. Bloody tasty at this second though. Om nom nom.

Havlng a neighbourhood cook out today round mine( that's bbq to you across the pond). Everyone bringing a dish of some kind and everyone welcome from 1 till sun down :). I'm making me Honey Babyback Ribs, BBQ Spare ribs, Minted Lamb Kebabs, hubbys doing 4 dozen ears of corn, and garlic & chilli skewered king prawns and a coleslaw.

4 dozen corn?!! Are you expecting a football team round?

What are babyback ribs?

4 dozen corn?!! Are you expecting a football team round?

What are babyback ribs?

More than a football team :) And everyone will go straight for the corn. Theres a farm by us called Amrose that has the most delicious corn around at this time of the year.

Babybacks are just smaller and shorter than spareribs, easier for picking up with fingers :)

Back