• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Presuming that's me. Sometimes I just type something as I'd say it out loud. Cheers for the lovely insult though. Been a while
Not just you.

But seriously who types phonetically?

Surely peeps can postal sheite how they want. Chillz dude

Seriously? You think posts like this are acceptable?

Because I don't - no need for it whatsoever, tone it down several notches please

If he was American he'd probably be suing the chippy who sold him them.

Tournedos Rossini but with coarse ardennes pate and a layer of sliced chestnut mushrooms to replace the foie gras as I can't feel comfortable using that ingredient. Rosemary garlic and thyme parmentier potatoes. Red wine and port sauce brune reduction.

Om nom fucking nom.

Tournedos Rossini but with coarse ardennes pate and a layer of sliced chestnut mushrooms to replace the foie gras as I can't feel comfortable using that ingredient. Rosemary garlic and thyme parmentier potatoes. Red wine and port sauce brune reduction.

Om nom fucking nom.
That sounds absolutely delicious.

I'm feeling quite pleased with my self, just did my first veggie dish, it was only vegetable loaded risotto but came out really nice, managed to get the seasoning bob on for a change.

I sort of do! There's a reason why I would get fucked off out of masterchef on the first desert as I dont like exact measures

Not a bad Rossini. I may have gone OTT with the butter as I feel the size of a JCB. I would change from coarse to smooth pate though as my foie gras substitute.

Back