• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

Don't look dissimilar to the cobs they used to do in the Western 30 years ago (when I frequented it regularly) and the Royal Oak at Chapel Ash now

Love a cheese and onion cob (crusty obviously) still sell them in my local, the only food available apart from crisps and nuts,
fuck off 21st century. 😃

Love a cheese and onion cob (crusty obviously) still sell them in my local, the only food available apart from crisps and nuts,
fuck off 21st century. 😃
No pickled eggs or onions?

Pickled eggs are fucking ace. Years ago a few of us had been out on the piss and we ordered food from the chippy when we got back, me and my mate ordered 22 pickled eggs and we ate the lot. I puked for England after a skinful and 11 pickled eggs and it was possibly the worst puke I've ever done, but it didn't put me off them, that's how fucking ace they are.

11 eggs. Ha you idiot!

I also used to love a pickled egg but not had one in donkeys years.

We went on safari a few years ago and ate lots of weird and wonderful things. I remember 2 days before we were to come back I did the cardinal sin of eating the salad. I spent the rest of the trip and journey home stuck on the toilet. We counted I had gone 87 times in 3 days! The last time I shat myself that much was when I went to India and one of their holy cows chased after me!

Pickled eggs are fucking ace. Years ago a few of us had been out on the piss and we ordered food from the chippy when we got back, me and my mate ordered 22 pickled eggs and we ate the lot. I puked for England after a skinful and 11 pickled eggs and it was possibly the worst puke I've ever done, but it didn't put me off them, that's how fucking ace they are.
I can’t have pickled eggs in the house else I will just eat them straight away. Gods own food though perhaps not with 11 pints.

We went on safari a few years ago and ate lots of weird and wonderful things. I remember 2 days before we were to come back I did the cardinal sin of eating the salad. I spent the rest of the trip and journey home stuck on the toilet. We counted I had gone 87 times in 3 days! The last time I shat myself that much was when I went to India and one of their holy cows chased after me!
Yes been there before, don't drink the water but eat something that was washed in the water :)

ps. 11 pickled eggs is a God Tier Status move !

Glazed beef short rib with braised carrot, hispi cabbage and fondant potato

Don't look dissimilar to the cobs they used to do in the Western 30 years ago (when I frequented it regularly) and the Royal Oak at Chapel Ash now

They still do similar. Last summer we drove from London to Barmouth for a short holiday and I (entirely randomly) decided that the GW was a decent stopping off point for lunch. Even managed to agree that I'd do the first half of driving and the wife would do the post lunch stint....

Few pints of Bathams and some cobs....what more do you need?

They still do similar. Last summer we drove from London to Barmouth for a short holiday and I (entirely randomly) decided that the GW was a decent stopping off point for lunch.

Few pints of Bathams and some cobs....what more do you need?

20140727_162643.jpg

Last edited:
We went on safari a few years ago and ate lots of weird and wonderful things. I remember 2 days before we were to come back I did the cardinal sin of eating the salad. I spent the rest of the trip and journey home stuck on the toilet. We counted I had gone 87 times in 3 days!

Yeah, the food at Bewdley can be pretty dodgy at times.

Back