• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The " Honey I'm home and I'm bloody starving , what's for dinner " Thread.

No idea yet as I'm getting it cooked for me :)

Curry tonight. Om nom nom.

Cooked by my own fair hand, I should add....

Indian. Chinese curry is nice, but it is easier to do an Indian from scratch for me. I never use a sauce mix.

Same here - all spices toasted, ground and mixed by hand. And you also have control over the amount of chillies you add. Bwahaha etc.

Indian. Chinese curry is nice, but it is easier to do an Indian from scratch for me. I never use a sauce mix.

Agree with that Paddy.

I would say curries ( Indian, Chinese, &Thai ) are my most favourite things that I like to cook .

I have wanted to try roasted cabbage for a while now. Found a lovely, discounted, lump of pork, so having it with that, roasted baby pots, and mint and dijon mustard onion gravy. Why wait til Sunday..?

Lovely BillyDee. Don't forget ya apple sauce :)

Kenny was planning on having a lamb dish tonight, so we popped into Waitrose at lunchtime as usual and he thought he would have a look at how much it was in there.

Two smallish lamb fillets "in rosemary" (they bunged a sprig of rosemary in the pack) was the bargain price of £16.02. Fuck that. You need a re-mortgage to buy anything decent in that place.

The chicken was better value at £12

Bloody hell. You forget how expensive meat is over there when it is so inexpensive here.

Piece of Pork - £10 I think. For a rolled shoulder that size in Morrisons I would expect to pay £3. I don't care if it was the happiest pig in the world and bathed in luxury, that is a bloody rip off.

We only go to pick up our lunch as it is walking distance. Would never buy a weekly shop in there without previously clearing it with the bank manager.

Mind you - Waitrose "Crayfish Tail and rocket sandwich" I buy is a bargain at the price of £3......

Why don't you take milk with you from home, and take your lunches from home ,Paddy takes his suitcase of crisps from home ? Then you dont have to go buggering off to Waitrose and paying through the nose prices.. You know why its so expensive there than anywhere else ? Its where posh people shop.

Why don't you take milk with you from home, and take your lunches from home ,Paddy takes his suitcase of crisps from home ? Then you dont have to go buggering off to Waitrose and paying through the nose prices.. You know why its so expensive there than anywhere else ? Its where posh people shop.

Milk is no more expensive. I take food in with me if I can be arsed plus it gets me way from the PC screen for a bit. If I am feeling up for 10 min walk, I will use Sainsburys when that opens in a few weeks.

and it will be walking back up a hill. Fook that.

Waitrose or Belly Busters is as far as I walk for unhealthy food

Back