• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, still would like to think he can handle the Champo but loans are always a bit of a gamble regardless of level ay?

Suppose at the end of the day the most important bit is whether the loaning team will use him. Don't get much out of it either way if they don't.

I mean, shout outs to teachers (my mom was one for a while). They deal with a ton of shit and get paid wages that should make every taxpaying American ashamed.

But what that means is that good people don't want to become teachers, and the ones that do can barely do their jobs through the mountains of bullshit.

Anyway. Just felt I needed to clarify. Back to the topic.
I read that as "shoot outs" (to American teachers) and thought, yep, that's about right

I would prefer him to try his luck in the Championship .
Coventry maybe .

All 3 Championship clubs have issues with money and/or ownership

I admire the way he backed himself in the Summer, but Lage sold him short by not laying it on the line and all he's done really is waste 6 months of his career. I hope he goes on a permanent deal and does well for himself. Without Fosun coming he'd have played 200 games for us by now I reckon. No worse than a lot that have or thereabouts

Good footballer. Just some bad timing for him. Think even the timing of his injury under lambert didn’t help as stopped him cementing a position in the team which would have helped other clubs be more confident in signing him.

If Ronan is to have a good career in the game as he would see it , then he has t make it at a Championship club and take it from there . He still has time if he moves now .
Little point dwelling on what happened over the Summer with Lage . The present season still has a fair chunk of it to go . He won't be short of offers I would have thought .

Said in the same interview (sort of) that we don't have enough British players

Wolves’ dressing room is dominated by Portuguese players and when asked whether this has helped him in adaptation, Lopetegui explained: “There are many that I have trained, but we also want to give the team a British touch. The dressing rooms need a bit of identity from the place where they are.

Where is Cunha going to play? Does he play in one of the wider positions?

Lopetegui has told Marca that we're close to signing Cunha.
Interview was apparently done on 12th December but was only published this morning. Which may suggest a deal isn't as "close" as originally thought.

On Ronan, the fact that Joe Hodge has been getting minutes ahead of him this season says it all. If i were in his shoes, I'd be insulted and looking for a move ASAP.

Can play both. Played as and behind the front man for Hertha.

He's a Firmino type.
Feels like I’m getting fed up of signing players that can “play both”.

We got that in Guedes - turns out he can play neither.

I think I’d like another Jimenez please 🤣

Jimenez was a shit left back when we signed him...

So you really want another Stephen Ward don't you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back