• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Chas & Dave at Sonisphere. They opened day two and were followed by Gary Numan before it went all things very metal!

Chas & Dave were great fun. Numan was unfeasibly loud and let’s say the audience interaction was rather minimal. Great set though. Are friends electric at about a million decibels was earth moving.

Frank Turner also played that Sonisphere. Did an Iron Maiden medley as Maiden were headlining the Saturday night. Brilliant stuff.

Sometimes when threads go off on a tangent it can be a thing of true majesty! Other times we end up discussing NHS and taxation.

Hurry up and sign someone Wolves FFS... Two mins of my life I'll never get back scrolling through these last couple of pages...

Hurry up and sign someone Wolves FFS... Two mins of my life I'll never get back scrolling through these last couple of pages...
Are you aware of the concept of the monkeys paw?

Wolves announce Tyrone Mings as their latest addition, a mere snip at £35m.

Chas n Dave were sampled on My Name Is by Eminem :D
That was just Dave playing the bass line from his time as a session musician, that particular time with Labi Siffre.

I always thought Knees Up just refers to kicking your legs up in the air whilst dancing in the pub as someone plays piano in a working class neighbourhood.

I’d have had him as a true LM. But I don’t think we are going to play with “wide players” at all. Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Scott and Sarabia in those positions.

If the links to that young French (?) fullback were real, he was likely never in the plans for the first team at all. Take the money when it's on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back