• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not opposed to selling him and I'd imagine that Loppers has had a few weeks to make a reasonable judgement on him. He'll also be in receipt of a huge amount of scouting reports on his performances out on loan too. I'm more in the not signing an over the hill 34 year old for £2.5-£5m when we have 4 players who can play left back at the club camp.

I'm not opposed to selling him and I'd imagine that Loppers has had a few weeks to make a reasonable judgement on him. He'll also be in receipt of a huge amount of scouting reports on his performances out on loan too. I'm more in the not signing an over the hill 34 year old for £2.5-£5m when we have 4 players who can play left back at the club camp.
Risky being in that camp

May as well have kept Marçal
vP1Gl5.gif

I fucking hated Marçal. Where attacks went to die.

Has anyone reputable reported the Cresswell deal? Was it just the Mail and the Athletic?

And yet he's still better than Cresswell.

He was more mobile and probably a better defender but Creswell is a much better footballer. He wouldn't be a complete black hole in possession.

Marçal was an awful defender as well, had literally no strengths. Terrible player.

I'm far from on board with Cresswell (if it happens) but that's just silly. It'd be like if I claimed Neill Collins was a better RB than Doherty.

Marçal was an awful defender as well, had literally no strengths. Terrible player.

I'm far from on board with Cresswell (if it happens) but that's just silly. It'd be like if I claimed Neill Collins was a better RB than Doherty.
Erm...

Does Fab even have any defenders out in the social media sphere?

Fucking loads on Twitter, generally all moron FIFA kids
Hey, I was one of those moron FIFA kids! ;)

Who knows where I'd be now without the mythical grey Burrda kit that only ever existed as a texture in FIFA 11...

Can't even find pics of it on the internet! It's like a copypasta.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back