• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Villa literally the biggest benefactors of a pandemic, not to mention Hawkeye letting them off and John Moss disallowing a Palace goal against them that clearly hit a shoulder.

The biggest stroke of luck they have had in recent years is winning that Play Off Final. Lose that game and they were replacing Smith with Bruno Lage. Unbelievable.

The biggest stroke of luck they have had in recent years is winning that Play Off Final. Lose that game and they were replacing Smith with Bruno Lage. Unbelievable.
And they'd have been done by Championship FFP had they not gone up?

And they'd have been done by Championship FFP had they not gone up?
Possibly. They year before they managed to find a buyer right before the shit hit the fan with debts.

Nice to have a Monday distraction from our own issues...

Lopetegui definitely likes him though and if we play a front three he can play any role right across it.

Depends on the money involved as you're only getting a year or two out of him.

Lopetegui definitely likes him though and if we play a front three he can play any role right across it.

Depends on the money involved as you're only getting a year or two out of him.
Like Cresswell I just don't see him improving our squad at all.

West Ham want cash for him too which seems to be an utter waste of money.

If we can see into the future and Sasa keeps fit then no we don't need him, but whether it's Antonio or somebody else we do need another forward.

PS - And we know it's going to be cheaper the better..

I am not sure where the vitriol towards Forest comes from personally. There approach to signings was insane but ultimately worked, it was similar to what Villa needed to do for there initial season in the Prem, in the sense there squad was threadbare.
And jealousy that they sign two new starting lineups and we’re here struggling to sign 2 players

If we can see into the future and Sasa keeps fit then no we don't need him, but whether it's Antonio or somebody else we do need another forward.

PS - And we know it's going to be cheaper the better..
How’s Fraser looked pre season? Surely he’s serviceable as fourth choice if you’re playing one up top?

For a reported £80k a week it would be a complete waste.

And do we need another forward, we have 2 for each position in 4-4-1-1 and 4-3-3.
Can’t say I’m that enthused with taking lots of over 30 year old West Ham players.

Dawson was a great pick up on the circumstances, doesn’t mean we should keep doing it

How’s Fraser looked pre season? Surely he’s serviceable as fourth choice if you’re playing one up top?
He's had bits of minutes that I've seen. Nowhere near ready needs a loan out for a kid of his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back