• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather he went on loan somewhere to get goals and experience.

Watching Simms lumber around up front for Coventry I would say he's championship level at the moment.
Simms was awful yesterday, running into stands, running into defenders. Don't think he took a defender on.

Fraser will benefit from a league one loan initially I think. Needs to learn how to use his body against senior pros in a slightly more forgiving environment

Fraser will benefit from a league one loan initially I think. Needs to learn how to use his body against senior pros in a slightly more forgiving environment
That's fair. I think he's similar to Che Adams in style so should get a few goals at that level.

I'd rather he went on loan somewhere to get goals and experience.

Watching Simms lumber around up front for Coventry I would say he's championship level at the moment.
No, fair points actually. I guess I’m just not keen on spending money for what in effect would be a ‘fourth or third’ choice option. If we’re signing a forward, I’d rather they be with the aim of improving the first 11, not a squad filler

I don't think I'd want Antonio playing centrally much these days but I'm curious how he'd do back out wide. Certainly never a player you'd accuse of lacking effort.

I don't think I'd want Antonio playing centrally much these days but I'm curious how he'd do back out wide. Certainly never a player you'd accuse of lacking effort.
Great. No wonder you love Hwang. Yay, he tried. Personally I can resist my curiosity on this one.

Depends on the price, free transfer? And his, wage expectations. In the market we're shopping, he wouldn't be the worst option/back up forward imo.

Garry O’Neil lops replacement if he leaves got too be better out there

Absolute state of this.

Sheth told GIVEMESPORT: "I think there are big doubts about his future because Sky Sports News have been reporting that Wolves will be keen to speak to Gary O'Neil, if Lopetegui was to leave the club.

"Lopetegui has had a difficult time at Wolves. He kept them up but then, in the summer, we've seen a lot of his players leave. A lot of the deals that they had last season were loan deals that haven't turned into permanent deals and they've left.

That is glorious and couldn't be more wrong if he tried.

We will be doomed and probably be relegated without Lopetegui

Might as well shut this. Clearly won’t be anything happening. £63 a game…
Whilst this is true, it is only for part of the ground. For balance please use whatever the price is for stand in the corner please...

Yours
Vinny x

Vinny may have a point if the pricing even there wasn’t a disgrace as there is no roof so you get fucking soaked with a shit view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back