• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a bit stupid selling Collins because Lopetegui didn't fancy him for a mere 3m profit now.

Getting a 1 pound profit for Collins would have been worth it.

Probably not, but I saw enough of Collins last season to prefer playing an Academy kid to him.

One will likely make 38 starts for a team that finish in the top half and the other probably won't play a single pl game. Not really a genuine comparison.

I'm well done with conventional wisdom at this point, just give me some players who give a damn about the club winning matches, even if they aren't good enough to. 😂

Which is to say, I'm not even attempting to be rational at this point.

I probably rate Collins lower than the majority of Wolves fans but yes, if we're not going to bother replacing him then we might as well have kept him.

You can’t turn down a profit on a player who is out of favour, arguably not worth that money and that’s before we consider the club needing/wanting to raise funds.

Not replacing him is a seperate argument.

One will likely make 38 starts for a team that finish in the top half and the other probably won't play a single pl game. Not really a genuine comparison.
I think I read an article earlier that he struggling to make the first XI at Brentford.

Edit. Here you go

Depends if they choose to play a 3 or a 4 at the back. He won't start if it's the latter

apparently the JLo decision was made following the Celtic game so I wonder if maybe the talked about transfers , Scott, Eveldi etc, have been held back until the new manager in place

apparently the JLo decision was made following the Celtic game so I wonder if maybe the talked about transfers , Scott, Eveldi etc, have been held back until the new manager in place
That doesn't make any sense.

Why keep the players Lop wanted on hold?

Laugh my bollocks off if we sign those two. Make ballbag look a right wally.
It won’t happen as who will want to come and play for a glorified PE teacher. It will make Shi look like the lying fuck he is and that they can’t be trusted.

No one knows how GON is respected in the game.

Tony Roberts was given grief on here from start to finish yet AC MILAN thought it would be a good idea to appoint to him despite a likely huge language barrier.

It won’t happen as who will want to come and play for a glorified PE teacher. It will make Shi look like the lying fuck he is and that they can’t be trusted.

It'd make Lopetegui look a liar actually. As for the PE teacher stuff, he had a much more difficult job than Lopetegui did last year and finished 2 points behind.

Objectively, taking over Bournemouth after a 9-0 belting and keeping them safe is much harder than keeping wolves up after spending near 100m.

Wonder if Porto fans were saying, no one is gonna wanna play for that glorified interpreter. When Jose Moutinho took over.

I honestly despair at wolves fans at times, blokes who wouldn't know Gary O'Neil if he was sat on their lap claiming to know of his coaching credentials. Fucking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back