• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loan with obligation to buy them this summer. SSN shows them as summer signings as well...
This has been done to death on here.

Cunha was bought in January as he triggered his purchase conditions before the end of that month.
Traore was officially signed in the summer but the money was spent last season when he arrived.

I should probably have said this season on new players to avoid pedantic idiocy.

SSN are not reliable.

This has been done to death on here.

Cunha was bought in January as he triggered his purchase conditions before the end of that month.
Traore was officially signed in the summer but the money was spent last season when he arrived.

I should probably have said this season on new players to avoid pedantic idiocy.

SSN are not reliable.
Not pedantic idiocy it was based on plenty of written articles and SSN, if I'm wrong fair enough. It was meant to be based on FFP which if it was this summer makes a huge difference to the IN/OUT cashflow.

If its been done to death on here then me being a Newbie would not know that!

I wonder if City had come in for Nunes pre Lop going, if he would have stayed knowing we had a few bob to spend.

I think KDB being injured for a prolonged period of time is probably why they're recruiting Nunes at this point. Plus their deal fell through for the midfielder they were after from West Ham.

Indeed, over £150m in sales and £12m out.

I don't want to hear anything more about FFP ever again.

Fosun can get in the bin.
There are Wolves fans on twitter saying "I told you so, see it was about FFP" now that we have started spending again.

Not pedantic idiocy it was based on plenty of written articles and SSN, if I'm wrong fair enough. It was meant to be based on FFP which if it was this summer makes a huge difference to the IN/OUT cashflow.

I wouldn't expect you to plough through month's of historic posts and you are correct from a FY perspective both Cunha and Traore go into this years accounts, but FFP is a demonstrably made up excuse by Fosun to not spend. happily parroted by those whose livelihoods rely on a cordial relationship with the club like Keen and Judah. We needed to make a profit this Summer of about £45m, Neves sorted that. Everything beyond it has been a choice.

I wouldn't expect you to plough through month's of historic posts and you are correct from a FY perspective both Cunha and Traore go into this years accounts, but FFP is a demonstrably made up excuse by Fosun to not spend. happily parroted by those whose livelihoods rely on a cordial relationship with the club like Keen and Judah. We needed to make a profit this Summer of about £45m, Neves sorted that. Everything beyond it has been a choice.
Being hugely optimistic that we have a plan in place...surplus this summer to ensure we have £20m-£40m to spend in January if required?

It has been done to death on here and as you're new maybe I could point you to the search function for that to save having to get ignored/ slightly indignant responses to such ill informed information on FFP.

There's some really good stuff written by the good folk of this forum on such a subject and why the club's line is rubbish/ PR bullshit.

If you choose to ignore that then that's up to you.

Welcome to the forum.

I don't think Cunha does as his permanent deal was triggered before the end of January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back