• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of these loan to buys can we have ?

Might be wrong but 2 loan players per registered squad and 4 in total over a season

Traore our only loan player currently? Chance he may become permanent before January

i don’t like keep buying 4 goals a season strikers (please someone tell me he got 38 a couple of years back)

i don’t like keep buying 4 goals a season strikers (please someone tell me he got 38 a couple of years back)
All the 15/20 goals a season strikers are in the top 4 of there leagues. We cant compete in that ball park at the moment. Cunha has good potential thats what were grasping too sadly.

He has less than 30 senior goals to his name in his entire career!

I'm not hugely convinced & would also like a more out and out number 9. We do seem to enjoy collecting skillful forward players who don't know where the back of the net is, but if it's Lop that wants him, I trust him to have a plan.

Seems an awful lot at 40mil. Any leaks to how the add ons are priced and what for?

That being said, exciting if we get one over the line that the manager clearly wants so early into January window!

Depends if it’s an obligation but very much worth 40m if he helps us stay up

Fairly sure we lose a lot more than that if we go down, plus any half decent players we still have.

If staying up means we pay 40m for Cubha then so be it as far as I’m concerned

Breaking news when he is on his lunch break!

Yet he interviewed Luke Cundle in Swansea the other day. Priorities right.
Had to do his quota of 1 Wolves related story a month.

Tonight's game holds a bigger significance than it would have done so but still should be binned for classing it as not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back