• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know anything about him other than what I've read on here. If he's a Firmino then we need a wide forward Salah to go with him, who isn't currently at the club
I think more of a Ismail Sarr type player, as in the Mane role.

The one player we are going to need is a RB and not AWB who can't cross for shit.

Cunha’s goal scoring record is no better than Guedes’. Huge gamble given we have so many other goal shy forward players.

well at least the lazy journos saying he’s going to arsenal/everton/whoever… are proven to know nothing

Cunha’s goal scoring record is no better than Guedes’. Huge gamble given we have so many other goal shy forward players.
Atletico is where goal scorers go to die tbf.

Perhaps there is a guaranteed 20 goal a season man out there with a club willing to sell for under £50m but i am somewhat dubious.

Who said Cunha is our only striker signing, I suspect we have a more traditional number 9 on the radar too

Perhaps there is a guaranteed 20 goal a season man out there with a club willing to sell for under £50m but i am somewhat dubious.
There’s a lot of room between Cunha and a 20 goal a season man. Hopefully we’ll bring in an out and out striker to compliment him. If he’s a Firminho style player he might create for the players we’ve currently got in forward positions but there’s scant evidence those players will take many of those opportunities.

Who said Cunha is our only striker signing, I suspect we have a more traditional number 9 on the radar too
Maybe but I think we'll sign a wide forward as a priority as well.

There’s a lot of room between Cunha and a 20 goal a season man. Hopefully we’ll bring in an out and out striker to compliment him. If he’s a Firminho style player he might create for the players we’ve currently got in forward positions but there’s scant evidence those players will take many of those opportunities.
There was a similar gap between Raul and the mythical 20 a season man. Your line of attack seems more than a touch needy.

Isco went to school with a friend's son, trying to get him to message him.

It's fair to know Isco knows who Wolves are thanks to my Pals son.

Don't underestimate the pull Julen has, just chatting over here is Spain and every one lives him

£40m? How are Atleti turning a massive profit on a player who has done very little and is surplus? Mendes definitely owes us a few.

He needs to be very good

Just being good will be a start.

Got a bit of January tax in that deal I think but wouldn't be surprised to see Nelson end up at Atletico to cancel out a huge chunk of that fee via the Mendes way

Just being good will be a start.

Got a bit of January tax in that deal I think but wouldn't be surprised to see Nelson end up at Atletico to cancel out a huge chunk of that fee via the Mendes way
Stop raising my hopes. Should be able to find someone who is a big improvement on Semedo for well under half what we paid for him even in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back