• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Nixon so hard to believe but I would say £600k is probably what he's worth.

Picked him up on free and not done much work with him. Seems a little churlish to ask that amount of money.
Yeah my initial thoughts were that £2M is a bit fanciful.

I'm sorry, I've put up with this for too long!

My YouTube keeps getting a recommendation to watch "Wolves News TV", a collection of vague, AI produced clickbait about "exciting Wolves news", like a modern day Club Call... 😂

This is the latest. Enjoy

If he’s said Y’all yea it is,
I read the title of the Neves one in the style of channel 9 news from the fast show

If he is negotiating with our "tier" of club i.e. Fulham etc then why wouldn't he want to come here?

Manager he has worked with and successful under. Whilst we are all a little bit frustrated as a fan base, we are still an attractive prospect to a player IMV

Didn't he leave for Ajax on loan because he wasn't happy with Lopetegui benching him in the 2nd half of the season at Sevilla

The same Lopetegui who loaned him out to Ajax last year? :)
That’s why he’ll need to work his magic 😂

If he is negotiating with our "tier" of club i.e. Fulham etc then why wouldn't he want to come here?

Manager he has worked with and successful under. Whilst we are all a little bit frustrated as a fan base, we are still an attractive prospect to a player IMV
I meant it more in a “surely he can get a move to a team with European football” kind of way rather than a criticism of our level. Interesting that he’s being linked to us and Flum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back