• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooof, I like him and think he'll be suited to the PL. £7.7m is a good price. From what I've read, he didn't have the best season last time around but I think that might be a case of him wanting a fresh start. Mochengladbach have offered him a new contract but he hasn't signed it. Could be a great deal for all parties (if true - I don't know how reliable O'Rourke has been recently?).

£7.7M is significantly less than I was expecting.
Indeed. The link I posted a couple of days back had him rated nearer €15m.

Last edited:
I guess Elvedi would be back up for Dawson with an eye on the future. Never seen him play but an experienced, international 26 year old for that money seems very good business.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Elvedi is right sided so I imagine he'd be competing with Dawson. Kilman/Toti on the left.

Kilman hasn't signed that contract yet though, still time for him to move. If he does we'd need to sign a left sided CB. Hopefully we've got a few options in that position ready to sign if Napoli do come back with a better offer.

Presuming he has more than one leg then he can replace Kilman, and we can have the £30m steadily devaluing on the bench
Nah, this time next year, Kilman and Elvedi will be considered the best CB partnership outside the top 6 clubs.😉

I'm finding it hard to get too worked up over Doherty coming back but it is such a pointless signing.

We briefly got the best out of him then got rid for a reason. Even if he hadn't got worse since we sold him, he's won't even be anywhere near fit. It's just laughable :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back