• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
LL says as of last week Fabio wants out as he doesn't think the team will create enough chances and wants to be first choice not a rotational player. Seems fucking precious to me although that may be confirmation bias
Where did you read that?

He can shut the fuck up and get on with it until someone comes in and gives us enough money (they won't).
You never know. Daniel Levy has funds. Mendes has prior form for getting money out of Spurs but no longer has an insider to help out.

It also would be questionable as to how much of any fee we'd get to keep.

Where did you read that?
Presume mentioned on his podcast
Yep on the podcast. To Slink's additional contribution yes, Keen did also say that, along with he was an arse with Trincao in his last season here when he wasn't playing. He wants a manager who has 100% belief in him and tells him he's his man, which Lopetegui didn't do

As Lopetegui was already planning his route out by the time Fab's came back absolutely no surprise at that.

Liam was a big fan of pointing out that Silva, Trincs and a few others used to spend their time having a laugh rather than warming up properly when named as subs.
But that was under Lage so the respect levels are on the floor.

A few Wolves representatives in Iberia right now.

If the guesswork from my colleague is correct, you might want to see if Ruben Vezo (Levante) and Simon Banza (Braga) are in the matchday squads for their respective clubs this weekend. Otherwise there is a fair chance you'll see them in a Wolves shirt.

I reckon Silva is going to have a decent season here tbh, he looks a lot more like a player of decent PL potential than he did a couple of years ago. He's quite clearly one of those little pricks that needs his ego stroking all the time but fair fucks just do it if it helps us out on the pitch. For all the talk of an attitude problem, he's got no problems with pressing and running on the pitch. We've got no money and need goals; he's already here and has good movement and wants to get in the box and score goals

I reckon Silva is going to have a decent season here tbh, he looks a lot more like a player of decent PL potential than he did a couple of years ago. He's quite clearly one of those little pricks that needs his ego stroking all the time but fair fucks just do it if it helps us out on the pitch. For all the talk of an attitude problem, he's got no problems with pressing and running on the pitch. We've got no money and need goals; he's already here and has good movement and wants to get in the box and score goals
Agreed. Now is probably the best time both he and the club will have of assessing his worth in the PL.

If the guesswork from my colleague is correct, you might want to see if Ruben Vezo (Levante) and Simon Banza (Braga) are in the matchday squads for their respective clubs this weekend. Otherwise there is a fair chance you'll see them in a Wolves shirt.
Banza does definitely have the stats to be a Wolves forward
1691742641414.png

Both Gestifute clients no less. I wouldn't be opposed to Banza, his returns over the last couple of seasons have been very healthy, Vezo I only know by name but I wouldn't sniff at another CB.

Yep on the podcast. To Slink's additional contribution yes, Keen did also say that, along with he was an arse with Trincao in his last season here when he wasn't playing. He wants a manager who has 100% belief in him and tells him he's his man, which Lopetegui didn't do
I listened to Spiers Podcast and this.

The pair of them are a fucking joke. Figures wrong, smearing players. It's scummy client journalism at its worst

Spiers in particular is a fucking despisable cunt. LL is just thick.

I think you're going to be disappointed as Silva, RAN and Kilman are going to be gone before the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back