• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the sudden opening of the wolfie wallett, due to n
Nunes, or Fosun groups announcement of over 10% rise in group profits?
Nunes sale is the main reason behind our sudden action in the window.
2 players due that are linked to that deal.
Others will be funded from the fee received

Is the sudden opening of the wolfie wallett, due to Nunes, or Fosun groups announcement of over 10% rise in group profits?
The operating profit was up 10%, the actual profit was down 40%. This is from Yahoo Finance:
"However, due to the decrease in investment gains from the disposal of financial investments, the Group's profit attributable to owners of the parent during the Reporting Period was RMB1.36 billion." This is 40% down when compared to last year’s RMB 2.28 billion.

As others have said, it's all due to Guedes and Nunes.

I can’t believe I’ve just read multiple opinions that amount to “Palhinha > Moutinho”. Makes me sad.

I saw one opinion in that direction. Palhinha is clearly excellent but he isn’t Moutinho yet.

It's being reported in more than one place and not just the aggregation sites repeating the same source

..... but how many CMs do we need?
Plenty. Not easy to replace the quality of Neves, Moutinho (and Nunes if he counts).
Lemina has done well, but I doubt he'll be a an 'ever present'. Jury is out on Boubacar Traore (if he plays he will pick up cards) and Gomes imo. Hodge not good enough.
We need mobile, solid players in the middle to give some protection to the central defence.

Well I guess we will see. I’m not averse to him arriving but Doyle is clearly on the way. Maybe we will go on a mad trolley dash, who knows?

Well I guess we will see. I’m not averse to him arriving but Doyle is clearly on the way. Maybe we will go on a mad trolley dash, who knows?
I would be surprised if Flum let him go. Seems to play every game

This is it for me, another player in that area would be welcome. We don't need another similar typed one though
Lemina could be more forward thinking if we needed him to be, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back